Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dabangg 2 shoot to be a crowded affair

This is going to be a busy month for UPites, and no, it's not in preparation for a festival or any work-related engagements. Interestingly, the upcoming shooting schedule of 'Dabangg 2' in Lucknow and Kanpur has city folk playing host to friends and family from nearby areas, who're keen to drop by to watch the shooting!
In fact, Himanshu Bhatia, a fabrication manager with a construction company in Kanpur, has invited his cousins for just that. "I have invited my cousins from Allahabad so that they can witness the shoot of Dabangg 2 here in Kanpur. They will be here today, and will stay on till the shooting continues," informs, Himanshu.
Even as the film crew arrived in Lucknow on Friday, physiotherapist Stanly Brown was gearing up to host friends from Noida. "They were really excited when I informed them about the shoot of the Salman-starrer here," he says, adding, "Even during the filming of "Bunty Aur Babli" in Kanpur, I had relatives visiting us to watch the shooting, it was an entertaining affair at that time."
Store manager Mohd Wasif has already started looking for some jugaad so that he can impress his saali by showing her the film's shooting. "I recently got married and my saali is a big fan of Salman Khan. I don't know whether Salman will be part of the shooting schedule in UP, but we're hoping that he makes a visit. I have some journalist friends and I have already requested them to take us to the shooting locations, whether in Kanpur or Lucknow," shares Wasif.
Event manager Manish Tripathi's cousins from Aligarh are also visiting him this weekend, so that he can show them some filmi action. "I have promised to take them for the shooting in Kanpur and Lucknow. I just hope I won't have to face any major difficulty while taking them to the locations," says Manish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment