Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 8, 2012

For me everything is a risk right now: Esha Gupta


Making her debut opposite Emraan Hashmi in Mukesh Bhatt's 'Jannat 2', Esha played a doctor in the movie, while she is essaying the role of an actress in Vikram Bhatt's 'Raaz 3' (to release on September 7) and a cop in Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh' (releasing on October 12), which explores the problems of naxalism.
"For me right now everything is a risk. But today if I don't take a risk where will I reach? It's not about playing safe or anything. Of all the options I had got I think whatever films I have chosen to do are best," Esha said in an interview.
"It was one of the best things to be working with a director like Vikram in 'Raaz'. Right now, it doesn't matter to me if it's a big or small role, because all three of my films are really different," she said.
Esha is taking every film as a learning experience with the different kind of roles that she is portraying.
"Right now what matters to me is the learning experience. I am not saying that I won't do big commercial films. All the characters that I have played so far have been very different," Esha said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment